Monday, August 02, 2004

the fight for justice

today, i learnt that the world is unjust. the mornin rain gave all reason to stay at home, so i skipped school.

option 1. since handmade noodles were starting to really get to me (i even heard them whispering in my ears!) , i decided i HAD to go down to parkway to get some. i was desperately makin perks go down with me, but she insisted that she had too much 'work' to do so it'll be a sin for her to leave it and accompany me to parkway... but... i managed to get su to come down though.

thanks su. you have no idea how much i appreciated it *wink*

so there we were in parkway. first stop. handmade noodles. (the closer i got, the louder the whispers were) just as we were getting a seat at banquet, i was makin my way towards the handmade noodles stall (excited and all), when i realised..... it was CLOSED. omg. how my heart plunged.

there is no justice in this world. how can they close a hanmade noodles stall on a rainy day?

option 2 was to get the best prawn vadai in town, which was at siglap. thank god the world still thinks about me. at least i got one of my two options. ah hell.



it's funny how things are so different yet you act so normal...


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 9:05 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras