Tuesday, August 24, 2004

hairloss

went down to toni n guy for a haircut after peg's class. looks like this time it aint my luck. got stuck with a student who thinks he knows everything, and ended up cutting my hair wrongly. what a bummer. now im sad and depressed over my hair loss (thank god hair grows..) and i dont feel like doing anything and i hate evryone and i dun wanna live anymoreeeeeee!!!! waaaah!!! nah. hahah. thank god he got me man. imagine if its some other non-patient idiot who wouldve killed him if he had pulled a strand of her hair. my gosh. but he sucks anyway. know-it-all. if u guys see me wearing a cap, or anything else that covers my head for that matter, you know why. haha perfect timing to wear tudung now. naaah... dun wanna do it for the wrong reasons do i?

but my hair is so darn short. cant wait for it to grow grow grow.



:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 8:13 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras