Wednesday, August 25, 2004

midweek

midweek

i miss my hair
my phone's a crap
i miss my hair
i miss k
already??
still missing my hair
i miss perks :(
i miss the gang
i miss kl
i want lekor
i want lekor
my mum's makin noise cos i wanna watch tv but the kids are studying
not fair
not my fault they have exams
i like movie trailers
hillary duff's new movie coming out
adam lamberg rocks
im hungry *growl*
ok i shall go raid the kitchen.



:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 11:01 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:02 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISS YOO too! eventhough your hair is now FIRST on the list! it's ohkaye, i understand. haha. don't worry hun, your HAIR WILL GROW. i'll sing to it. haha. wheee.

I MISS BESTIE TOO. (just in case she starts to cry again.)

 
at 11:32 AM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

heheh ok when my hair grows a bit longer u'll be on top again :)

 

Post a Comment


extras