Tuesday, August 10, 2004

My tea's gone cold,
I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all.
The morning rain clouds up my window,
And I can't see at all.
And even if I could it'd all be grey.
Put your picture on my wall.
It reminds me that it's not so bad.
It's not so bad.
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay.
My head just feels in pain.
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today.
I'm late for work again.
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply That I might not last the day,
And then you call me and it's not so bad
It's not so bad.

it really isn't so bad... *hugz*


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 9:34 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 10:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs

it's not so bad.. it wont be so bad after a while. :)

 
at 10:40 PM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

yep.. in time everything will heal :)

 

Post a Comment


extras