Friday, August 27, 2004

ok. i realised that after 3 days, my hair has grown longer already. ok not thaaat long, but long enough to not wear a cap. so the washing definitely helped, and of course, K's singing :) thanks kel. other than that, today was aite.. managed to catch lizzie, den headed to school to meet perks and her little friends (who dont seem to be able to settle money issues... i swear these ppl are funneh) who gave me a little pouch to paint on, compliments from the CCN day fair. went to parkway for dinner and specky hunting. not for me, for perks. bummer. now i want a new pair too. ergh.

perks drew me...cos i drew her. but cant post it up yet cos she hasnt sent it to me and she refuses to let me bring it home. there's no hiding how much she loves me now. wahaahhaa. ok ew.

daddy's comin home tonight. yey.


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 11:36 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras