Monday, August 30, 2004

period.

in school now, letting time pass while waiting for eng phonetics to start. sel's not in school today, the pigs chups and perks are sleeping, and here i am, typing this entry... all by myself, while they snore away behind me.

had a bad start in the morning. yes, its THAT time of the month. and the cold drinks that ive been gulping down these few weeks are making their call. C R A M P S. and to make it worst, my bowel system aint that friendly either. ouch ouch ouch. having those two accompanying me this morning, i ended up NOT getting my clothes pressed, and takin my ownnn sweeeet timeee getting to school, LATE. ah. beautiful Monday blues.

ah helll.. should've gone for the movie with rishi and nad... hmmm dunno of they still went though..

yey. i'm gonna cut you in half, and sew you some buttons so u still look pretty.


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 1:59 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras