Thursday, September 23, 2004

i rock my socks

:) :) :) :) ive been smiling for the past 6 hours (and more to come), cos peggy rocks. my long awaited illustration submission was nerve-wrecking, eye-popping, brain-freezing, heart-stopping and all the other actions that my organs can acquire, but overall a bloody relief, cos i got a big fat A. sorry if it seems as though im bragging, but whoa.... you have no idea how much i wanted that A, and how much it means to me that i actually got that A. *screamssssss* peg, u rock my socks. thanks for making me feel damn good about myself.

oh by the way, she gave me an A for creative thinking too. heh. see why she rocks? :)

finally got some time off projects. im left with 2 now, both dued next week. corp id, and ad campaign. both are on the way, but im not too sure for ad cam though (now i want an A for that too!) , cos its a group project, and well... you know wat that means. sucky group members (actually more like member). hope all goes well though. even though my patience is already hanging by a thin thread. i guess IF it ever snaps, she'll be getting hell not only from me, but the other parties involved. good luck to you.

Photography (year 1) - Graphics (year 2) - Illustration (year 3)
thats where my interests were throughout the first 5 semesters.

i think i finally decided where im heading, and im pretty sure about it :)


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 6:18 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 1:46 AM Blogger KLS said...

yr1-yr3 >> web+photo

 
at 2:14 AM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

haha taaaak tanyerr punnn... :)

 
at 5:43 PM Blogger KLS said...

cheesepie.

congrats on your A for illustration.

Gd luck for your multimediafund.

>evil grin<

 
at 11:52 PM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

alamaaak.. mampos. herk... ok i love cheespie :)
i owe u one :)

 

Post a Comment


extras