Sunday, September 12, 2004

i was just watching The President's Start Charity, and you can call me a freak, but every year that sucky show makes me tear. yes. tear. not cry. tear. just like how din teared when he read the article on the Russian Siege. and while watching it, i just realised that the president actually looks like one of my uncles. hmmm.. only my uncle looks a bit more malay i guess. oh which also got me thinking, a re-cap ok, did Ong Teng Cheong die? as in is he dead? or was it his wife? or both? hmmm. cant seem to remember. someone enlighten me ya?

mondays coming again. i hate mondays. its the beginning of the week. just thinking of Monday, can get me cranky for the whole week. cos it'll be submissions, submissions, and more submissions. bleah. school.

su's birthday is coming. oh no. really havent had the time to think of what to get for her. how how how? ok shall go ask perks.

ahhh... we'll be shooting on tues for our ad cam, cant wait for that. cant wait to see how it turns out. yey yey yey. on the other hand, i dont know why george's work have to be sooo... time consuming, yet not very effective in my life. seriously. but i need my credits. bleah again to submissions.

i wanna watch cinderella story. i want. i want i want. was supposed to watch it with kel and perks, but kel already caught it *growls at kel* and now.... its me and perks and chups. i think. haha hope to catch it soon though. i still owe the ol'gang a movie date. unless they wanna watch cinderella, which i highly doubt so. oh oh oh, and din, the movie date with sel yesterday was last minute. seriously :) cos i had to pass time and we ran out of things to do. so yep. we'll go soon yah :) or maybe we could wait another 2 weeks :)

i missed the play at darul just now. was supposed to catch it with kel, but she had work to do and i figured i should finish mine up too, and not stay up too late tonight. ok so thats my plan for tonight. but from what it looks like, might not happen. bleah again.


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 10:05 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 2:36 AM Blogger KLS said...

wow, my name got mentioned 3 times in a single entry, i feel special. :)

yes, 2 weeks, time, you got yourself a date, eh dun forget rishi also, bedok princess 5 bucks, can marathon yay! cant wait to finish sch man!

 

Post a Comment


extras