Friday, September 10, 2004

in school now, hangin out with the chups while waiting for my next class to start. ad campaign. FINALLY handed up my corp id. even though i personally think its crap work. but hell. still got final submission. hope to improve it then. the lack of sleep is getting to me. its spoiling my mood, spoiling my appetite, and spoiling a whole lot of other things too. i better hope i dont get too sick. not now. not during this crucial time. ergh. i need each ounce of energy. and thankfully, i can find it here. the internet does wonders. yey. but still.... ergh. i'm getting a bit too blue for a person who.... well basically dont care much bout nothing. hope it gets better in the weekend. i cant afford a break though... ok gonna go meet rice now. poor girls by herself. then again, so am i. bleah.


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 1:58 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras