Friday, September 10, 2004

mornin write

mornin kel. yes, i'm still awake :)

i think this is my third night going sleepless. my whole bodys worn out....
nights without msn are drrrreadfully lonely :( was up the whole night doing work, with nobody to keep me sane. i took little field trips to the fridge trying desperstely to keep my poor eyes open. right now, i feel as though my eyes are being held open by toothpicks. ouch. but im still workin on my retarded mobile and sleep is a no no. my mums gonna wake up soon, to ummm... well... wake everyone else up. in the meantime... listening to my army neighbours screaming their lungs out while taking their daily breakfast stroll. in camp, they call it. ahhh..."march to breakfast hall lor", *sings* "in the early mornin run, (repeat) with a full pack on my back(repeat), bla bla bla...and my shirt is full of sweat (repeat)...bla bla blaaaaa...". lep right lep right. bleah. those days. actually, i like.


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 5:52 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras