Wednesday, October 20, 2004

in loving memory of...

In Loving Memory Of...
- fishie no. 1
- fishie no. 2
- fishie no. 3

You guys will be missed deeply by the family. Rest in peace ya'll.

ok.. so my family members arent exactly trained to keep pets. but we try our very best when we do attempt to keep one of the easiest; fishies. and yet, our expertise makes our failure inevitably transparent. well, i guess keeping an empty tank alive is easier than keeping a tank full of fishies alive.

im tired of listening to dramatic blabberings. so seriously, if there's one coming, please keep me informed in advance.
if you leave me no choice but to interfere, believe me, i wont. i still wont. no matter how much u exaggerate it all, i still wont. you have lost all sense of respect from me, and i dont intend to try to make it up. yes, im not even gonna try. so you mind your own business, i'll mind my own.

thank you very much.


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 1:22 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 1:50 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment


extras