Wednesday, October 20, 2004

morning world.

i cant seem to get back to sleep. i think my brother's strong mix of parfuume is stuck up my nose. *gag* i dont remember ever bathing in this much cool water+i dunno wat else he mixes it with [i dont even know whyyyy he has to mix it with anything anyway], back in sec sch. well, that was about half an hour ago, and yes, its still stuck in my nose. but i wouldnt exactly refrain him from it cos i would very much walk past guys and smell the perfume from afar, rather than their sweat. eek.

ok listen up. ive got big plans for today. im gonna just stay home, and feast my eyes to that huge [ok not so huge] stack of vcds/dvds that has been waiting for me for the past few weeks. ok pple. move over. its me and the telly.


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 7:10 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras