Monday, October 11, 2004

ok lets do this in randomly.

im waiting.
i cant wait.
i feel like puking cos had 2 servings of rice yesterday (long story).
i wanna do retail therapy.
im holding myself back pretty well though.
4 more days to Ramadhan.
i have an image of the U2 cardi in my head.
yes right here.
right now.
come to me. i want.
vcds and dvds are my best friends.
the computer comes in with a close second.
i dont know 90% of the people going to Vietnam with me. (hence the blogging)
i wanna open a shop.
yes.
i do.
i want kids.
prawn and arugula (minus the eeky prawn now).
boys with curls.
i'll make myself some beads tonight.
i feel british.
maybe i'll try to lick my elbows again.

as random as it gets.


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 2:43 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 11:36 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

dinner was good ay.
so was the company.
go watch white chicks again and then join nora and i.
:D

 
at 1:55 AM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

hahah yalah yalah! will do dat err... when i haf time. i feel like i have bloody submissions again :(

and yup. dinner was good :)

 

Post a Comment


extras