Monday, October 11, 2004

thank you dear blog for accompanying me in my times of need such as this one. me and meetings just dont go cos i always end up having to wait for the majority of the group, like 9 out of 10 times. bleah. so wat does nadi do when she has to wait (esp when shes in school) ? she blogs. and complains, and go rambling on other pple's blog. sounds like i have an interesting day ahead of me eh? anyhoo, the meeting was supposed to start at 2, but err...45 mins later, and i could still count the number of pple with one hand. bleah bleah bleah. i couldve stayed home a little longer and finish up with oprah. so yah... *waiting waiting waiting*

i figured that'll be what i'll accomplish most at the end of my life.

so yey to waiting.

meeting nur and the rest for dinner at bout 5. ok early dinner. kinda lookin forward to it cos, well... cos im bored lah.

(i wanna type more.... but ergh, in this state of boredom, nothing is actually going thru my head)


:: let's do the - m o o n w a l k ::

i am nadi; :] at 2:32 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 7:59 PM Blogger KLS said...

you are born to wait.

 

Post a Comment


extras