Saturday, November 06, 2004

today was unexplainably tiring. was up early for a talk at SIF. headed down to town after to chill with the rest. so we sat around and did basically nothing. still, its tiring.

i broke my fast with the company of me-self. the familys out at arab street and i chose not to join them cos my
my legs walked me to the taxi stand to share a cab back with mr sum and wendy. ah hell. this is why im broke.


6 more days till i leave for vietnam and still got loads to do. i cant wait though. my schedules been jam packed and im still intending to fit in one more meet-up with my friends before i leave. ergh ergh ergh. when when when.

right now, someone out there is making me go 'ha?'. go. shoo. get a life.


+i painted the sky blue+

i am nadi; :] at 7:37 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras