Thursday, December 09, 2004

blank

finally got myself thinking in the spore timeline.

it just hit me that i'm gonna be done with sch in less than 6 months. fyp, graduation, and then what? i'll be kidding myself, and the rest of the world, if i actually decide into doing graphic design as a full-time job. hell no.

well the future aside, and back to today.

finally found the reason to miss sch when i leave. and now its harder to leave. hard to even just think about it. i try not to. but time is cheating on me. its moving twice as fast. whoa. slow down mister.

had dinner with perks and kel. missed them like hell. and still more missing to come.

ergh. i hate it when i get my emotions tangled. like now. like very now.

i loose my words.

and just feel..

___blank___. yes blank.


+i painted the sky blue+

i am nadi; :] at 2:13 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras