Saturday, December 25, 2004

my phone has been ringing non-stop for the last hour.

thanks for the holiday wishes and may you guys have a merry christmas :)

next.

the human traffic was comparable to that of the bikes in saigon.

but town was merry though. very merry :)
esp with the company of my dengdengs. i love you guys.

u guys rock my socks.

work was the total opposite. the only traffic there was, were the tables and chairs fighting for customers to sit on them. i could count the number of people tonight without using my toes.

oh oh oh and to the new girl, youre trying too hard honey. you really aint that cute.

i shall devote my time to the dearest cousins tomorrow. you can hog me all you want. i'll promise not to run :)


-The Flat blue Rabbit Association

i am nadi; :] at 1:56 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras