Monday, April 25, 2005

i have no right or say in this matter, but i have feelings, i do. you may not know this (but maaaybe, yes just maybe youve guessed it or felt it already) but im starting to get too affected by, errrmm... certain issues, waaay more than im supposed to. and its getting on my nerves. I'M getting on my nerves. stop it. stop it. but how?


this stupid blog is about as good as being non-existant. cant seem to find the words to type (even though theyre swimming ard in this little mind of mine) or the heart to actually type those words out. im starting to prefer to keep certain things cooped up in my head and suffer in bits of pain and anger of my self-inflicted stupidity. i cant resist the cruel sensations of a broken heart, which refuses to find that piece of band-aid to reduce the pain and release the anger.

i am nadi; :] at 1:36 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras