Thursday, December 22, 2005

i love doing crappy questionaires like this.


1 MINUTE AGO: pressed ctr+v
1 HOUR AGO: sitting at a bus stop with 2 of my most favourite people.
1 DAY AGO: going crazy with the whole family
1 YEAR AGO: eh....

I LOVE: presents =)
I HATE: taugeh and onions. ok onions not as bad as taugehs.
I FEAR: not having a life. im almost there by the way.
I FEEL: hungry.
I HIDE: my ciggerettes. heh.
I DRIVE: i prefer to be driven.
I MISS: last time.
I LEARNT: that the best years in life is when youre in school =(
I WANT: to bathe after this.
I NEED: to do something to my life.
I THINK: im putting on weight.

FIRSTS..
First piercing: eh... 3 or 4 i think.
First credit card: not yet. YET.
First enemy: i dont make enemies.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: my mum. but she;s not very good at it though.

LASTS..
Last car ride: perk's daddy. bout an hour ago.
Last kiss: from my best friend.
Last movie seen: haha 40 year old virgin. do dvd's count?
Last food consumed: ben and jerry's homemade vanilla.
Last phone call: daddy. where you. pick me up.
Last CD played: ooo... err.. the oc. it was on cd-r.
Last drink drank: iced water with sugar syrup and lemon.
Last time scolded: just now. for talking too much. and then for not talking. i dont understand these pple.

SHORT ANSWER..
I AM: hungry lah.
I WISH: for world peace.
I WONDER: what i would be like dead.
ALWAYS: smoking.
I DANCE: myself silly.
I SING: pretty badly.
I CRY: by myself most of the time.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: a bitch.
I WRITE: and i draw.
I WIN: u win.
I LOSE: money all the time.
I CONFUSE: myself.
I SHOULD: pay my bills really soon.

FAVORITES..
NUMBER: eh none.
COLOR(S): for now its white.
DAYS: holidays
MONTH: ooo july!
SONG(S): emo ones.
SEASON: this is singapore.
DRINK: teh peng.

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? - nope
HELPED? - yep
GOTTEN SICK? - yep. from eating too much.
GONE TO THE MOVIES? - nope
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: - nope
TALKED TO AN EX?: - nope
MISSED AN EX?: - nope. dont usually miss the exes.
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: - nope
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: - nope
HUGGED SOMEONE?: yep.

i am nadi; :] at 12:06 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras