Thursday, May 11, 2006

ive been hitting backspace and clear a few times from now, and even as im typing this, part of my brain is actually luring my painted fingers to those very same keys, and im wondering why the hell im still typing till this point. and with the fact that ive actually gone this far to express my boredom, which really isnt very meaningful by the way, i think that, oh heck. just for the heck of it.

so here's the deal with me, i think. im annoyed because my brother's sleeping on my bed and i cant get him up. jason dragged me along for supper, despite me saying 'eh you not tired ah. i wanna die already lei', and rivy saying 'we go to the lau zi fang (or whatever it is lah) near our house there lah. then can send nadi home first', which clearly couldve saved me (and him) this feeling of hatred which has already been accumulating for three goddamned years. i left my book at work, which couldve entertained me for the rest of the night, and i cant get my brother out of my bed, and that i had an almost shitass bad day at work, which i cant seem to reason out why somehow, but thats cool, cos at this hour, i can go without reasons for many-a-things, and i still cant get him outof my friggin bed.

whatever to that okay.
and whatever to you and i hope your balls stop dangling one day.

now im aching for a nicotine stick. which i cant seem to find. i cldve sworn i had one last stick in the pack, and now its playing mind games with me. and it really isnt that funny when youre craving this bad. do you feel my pain, oh pain? im sure my lungs are rejoicing. screw you dumbass.

screw funckin you.

its not right when you bring tears to my eyes. na-ah, its not right.

i am nadi; :] at 1:18 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras