Thursday, May 18, 2006

rainbows aren't visions, but only illusions.

okay, so i have to think about a vision, and stop gaping at rainbows.

truthfully, i have no goal in life. no proper goal, that is (i shan't take me getting married by thirty into account, which technically isn't exactly a goal per se). ultimately, i want to be able to ready myself for whats coming up ahead of me (in which i havent got the slightest clue to what its gonna be, as i only plan for tomorrow. okay, latest next week). wouldn't it be bliss if you could pursue your passion, and succeed in life with it. a pity this is Singapore. there's only so far you can go. i cant possibly live on drawing for myself and waiting on people (i prefer drawing for myself compared to the latter by the way).

so school's staring in a fortnight (or so), and thanks to nad's overly stressfull degree syllabus, im half anticipating whats coming up for me for the next year (okay, this is as far as it goes for setting a goal). okay, so maybe the local system wouldnt be as complex as how the australian system sounds (correct me if im wrong), but im rusting from the lack of design related work, and i really am not to sure if i can jump right back in and kick it off with a boom boom chugga chugga boom.

one step at a time nadi, you must.


babe's not that useless after all ;)

i am nadi; :] at 12:33 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 10:36 PM Blogger B said...

its not that complicated dear. its fast system. cept that its a WORKING fast system. non trial/error. and def more responsibilities as a student. but hey i think thats reasonable considering its a college!

 
at 11:16 PM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

ah yes, but you know, bumming around and waiting on ppl for a whole year, so does not prepare me for school. mentally that is. nevertheless, schools gonna be school anyway. so im anticipating the excitement.

anyway, good to hear from you mate. hope youre doin ay-oh-kaye ;)

 
at 9:37 AM Blogger B said...

email address? or add me on msn. (my fullname) at hotmail dot com. thats if you know my full name la hah! surname infront!

 
at 10:43 PM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

don't i already have you on msn? i think i do right?

its flatbluerabbit@gmail.com if you dont see me anyway :)

 

Post a Comment


extras