Sunday, July 16, 2006

dissertation kinda led me to this. hur hur. im so bloody distracted.

7 Random Facts About Me
1. i dislike cats, or anything that has fur for that matter.
2. i can live without sleep .
3. ive got a flatbluerabbit (no seriously).
4. i wish to sell my talent someday.
5. im allergic to sulphur.
6. i only smoke menthol.
7. im too fickle minded for my own good.

7 Things That Scares Me
1. God.
2. death.
3. life.
4. loss.
5. time.
6. cats dogs hamsters.
7. money money money. and ghosts :(

7 Random Music At The Moment
1. fix you - coldplay
2. boston - augustana
3. all my only dreams - the wonders
4. how to save a life - the fray
5. saeglopur - sigur ros
6. nothing better - postal service
7. mono - fightclub

7 Things I like The Most
1. sleeping with my rabbit
2. walking in the rain
3. coffee and tea
4. sigareds
5. my sketchbook
6. that feeling after staying up a whole night, when youre at your highest peak.
7. the sleep after

7 Things I Say Most
1. ha really ah
2. then how
3. whatever la
4. what
5. wah damn tired siah.
6. fuck lah
7. ya okay.

7 Things I want for my birthday (i added this bit myself. hehe.)
1. white lacoste loafers
2. dkny - be delicious
3. new birkies
4. i need a new watch
5. ok you know what. im having a real hard time filling this up. so whatever.
6. next,
7. $5000.

goodnight and go. go go go!

i am nadi; :] at 2:38 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras