Thursday, July 20, 2006

this is screwed up, if you asked me.

*shurgs.

..... ( so anyway,)

nafa has this system of mass mailing infinitely, so each and every time i check my email, there's something for me to look forward to (or rather not to look forward to). im not too sure if its just my school, or does every degree student have to go through the endless form-reading, form-filling, form-mailing (they have forms for practically every single project!) given by the university. okay, so loughbrough isn't exactly at my doorstep, and they require most of our forms (yes forms!) and projects to be couriered to them, but hey man, cut as some slack with the form-filling. its getting kinda weak.

geez.

then again, it could also just be crummy old nafa.

i am nadi; :] at 8:18 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras