Tuesday, August 01, 2006

tired, and uninspired. grr.

you tire with age i guess. hold your kanckers, im not saying im as old as you sexy thong-hugging kids, but throw me a pillow now and i'll kiss your feet. maybe its partly due to my almost non-existant meals (theyre practically endangered i tell you), but hey-ho, its not my fault sleep tastes better than chicken :/

so cry me a river and let me drown in it cos im tired of being tired (and uninspired).

.....

nafa is having their annual sports day this friday. my friggin gosh. i havent heard of bloody sports day since i was 16. of course the cool dont go (ahem), they just make use of the free entry to sentosa and the discount privillages (cos theyre bloody cheapskates, like me). and that's exactly what im gonna do.

.....

my com is overloaded with files and ive got major organizing to do. and im feeling so fucking restless.

i am nadi; :] at 11:54 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras