Tuesday, September 05, 2006


koh phangan, sept 2005

i had this sudden memory of the trip i had to thailand about a year back. as depressing and lonely as the 14 hour bus rides were, yes there were 2!, i enjoyed my solace and it felt like those were the very moments i really knew myself. the endless silence of the night, over a dim light and the rape of nanking, i couldnt have felt closer to myself. i guess my emotions made up for the silence. it wasnt happy happy per se, but i guess it did me some good. i guess it did me some good.

james blunt answered my prayers.

.....

okay that aside, im very tempted to take a short trip to somewhere. somewhere, somewhere. anywhere! i havent travelled for some time, ok genting with family does not count, and im in desperate need to get out and smell the world. i have exactly 2 months till my 4 (hopefully 5) week europe trip, and somehow, time seems to have stalled somewhere. somewhere, somewhere. well hurry up already. i need some cheap fags, booze and dirty laundry!

oh and some spanish air, no?

i am nadi; :] at 12:55 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras