Monday, September 18, 2006

my workload has gone down a notch, just a notch, the past week, so i had some time treating myself to reruns of The OC back to back. now thats life. its monday, monday. friday is THE final submission for dissertation and im still only at 4500 words, only halfway through. gotta get my head cracking. next week is summative, gotta get my hands moving moving moving.

.....

the rain was good this morning. such weather really leaves me with no mood for work and what-nots, but i still gotta drag my big ass piku down to school, and then to work, and thankfully the day ended with jane's party. so that was nice. slept through most of the morning, so i didnt exactly manage to watch the rain. i'd love to click click click on my keyboard with the rain tapping on the window in front of me and the city of angels soundtrack playing on my itunes. mmm.

i am nadi; :] at 11:14 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 3:07 PM Blogger astralrae said...

we should move to like, seattle or something. forever raining there. or dublin.
hehe.. i likeylikey ur bangs!

 
at 10:50 PM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

haha gloom is the new black. i tell u, we all suffer from massive melancholic love. dont you just love it?

i likey my bangs too! but theyre growing a bit too fast though.

 

Post a Comment


extras