Sunday, October 29, 2006

they sky hasn't had a good rain for a good couple of weeks, till today. i woke up in the midst of nothing in my head, stared out the window from my bed, laptop on.. well my lap, and watched the sky turn from its midnight blue to what it is now (its really an ugly shade of grey cos it raining, but play along with me here).

for a good ten minutes, i was dancing in my own psuedo world, pit pat patter patter like theres nothing else to be cared about today. sometimes, i forget this feeling cos life is so mundane. but twice a year (haha ok maybe more), i fly back to wonderland and pour myself a cup of tea with jimminy, and we'll have our tete-et-tete sessions over sweet pudding and pie. and then a walk in the woods with handsome robin hand in hand, song in mind, and really just nothing less. everything that seems so melancholichly sweet you can imagine till i once again spin the wheel, and the spindle hits me back to sleep, and i wake up again to my own room, and an unwanted reality.

this is my lovestory. keep up with me ;)

i am nadi; :] at 12:10 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras