Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ive been coming across some old stuff worth posting (so remind me to remind myself to load up the pictures soon) and im pretty excited about posting them up here. lets see how this goes.

somehow i seem to keep coming back to blogger to post my entries even though i keep telling myself not to. no reason in particular. just needed a change of air.

been up for more than 24 hours and (half) my shoulder is sore from lugging excess baggage on one side the whole damn day. in fact, i think i feel a swell. its no joke lugging a bag with your laptop (+ batteries and accesories included) and a few books to add to the weight, and other rubbish of course, for more than 12 hours. my body has k.o.-ed. but im still pretty much wide awake (i really cant help it lah babe), and am regretting not transferring season 2 of grey's from wan. grrrahhh.

it couldve been a happy night.

lets see, 4 more days!

i am nadi; :] at 2:27 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 4:34 PM Blogger Missus Chineses said...

OMG you're fucking lucky la!!

Hav fun k I know you will.. And take lotsa lotsa lotsa pictures!!

 
at 11:35 PM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

am gonna am gonna!

:) :) :)

 
at 12:11 PM Blogger hello wello said...

nadi nadi.. when are u gonna blog?
you're missing..!

 

Post a Comment


extras