Tuesday, February 13, 2007

i decided to screw whatever plans that came tonight, and took a nice, long, bus ride home. apart from the nauseating un-ker who sat in front of me during the first 5 (maybe 10) mins of my ride, i ejoyed the whole 'luring myself into isolation' part of the trip, despite being butsmacked on the hard (it was a new bus) seats of the double decked, for an hour and a half. ive been neglecting my v3i playlist for a few months now, but somehow the whole 'isolation' theme for the ride was pretty enticing and it just kinda hit me that i had the perfect playlist for the ride in my phone.

so, zap zap. out came my phone.

ok, no, its no drama story lah. i just took out my phone and listened to what was inside lor.

that was what brought me back to a trip i took 2 years ago (again). i tell you, its the whole lonesome bus ride + james blunt + a bit of reader's digest + the fact that my babe's not around, that made me feel all melancholic abt the trip again. its pretty vague isn't it? what im saying. i dont think many of you would understand anyway. just had to get that off my chest. im a korean drama myself.

i read this somewhere today; 'there is no time when i feel more alive then when my heart is breaking'.

and i remembered saying something like this to alvin and lala (i think) earlier this year. i guess im not the only one who thinks youre most alive when youre at your lowest.


i felt most alive 2 years ago :/

i am nadi; :] at 9:18 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras