Monday, February 19, 2007

it's a yearly routine for my family. chinese new year, bring tent, go east coast (along with the hundreds of other makciks around), play with water, makan. i stayed long enough to oogle over redha for a bit before leaving for cheryl's.

click on the image for a clearer picture. you have to see redha's expressions.



and here's how its happened :)



can't get enough lah.



and later on, over at cheryl's, where me and dee got a little too comfortable.



ok so, dee's phone has this feature where you can key in your name, and then you'll be given a choice to translate your name into a diff language, in which the obvious one of my choice would be, korean.

so world, i humbly present you my alias, Ahn Hyo-Jin :)

i kid you not. ive got a dash(-) in my name! ive always envied people with dashes(-).

i am nadi; :] at 2:24 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras