Sunday, June 17, 2007



For those of you who has travelled or stayed with me, you should know that im not exactly the best person to stay in a room with cos of the amount of mess i make. its not so bad when ive got someone staying with me, cos the other person/people will make so much noise and try his/her best to chuck my things away, but heres living proof that im a hurricane disaster by myself. im changing hotels today, which is a real pain in the crack cos ive got to pack and unpack again just to create another aftermath.

and i feel lost cos i didnt bring rabbit to accompany me :(

i am nadi; :] at 12:04 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 12:22 AM Blogger Unknown said...

yahlor. not to best to stay in a room with, but you definitely make a very good kaki to travel with!

 
at 12:43 AM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

woohoo!

i second that myself!

to spain we go!

 
at 12:45 AM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

actually you also dont talk so much. your things also buey tahan. all over the place. and plus, you had a bigger room. explains the mess in shepards bush. combined forces! thank god nad and nat werent half as bad as us :/

 

Post a Comment


extras