Sunday, October 21, 2007

the family was over at pak husin's house for raya and he bongkar-ed all the gambar-gambar lama from arwah nenek's collection, so we managed to smuggle a few (albums) back home, and i picked out some random photos which i wanted to share. cos i thought i was pretty cute lah.



of course, it started out with this. my parent's pernikahan. my brother now wears the blue baju my dad was wearing.



with my nek otek at one month old.



and my glorious days of being an only child,






till my brother iskandar came along...




with atuk, kak jun, and is.



and the balcony gang. atuk with khairul, kak jijah, kak jun, kak nana, mamat and me.

mak adi used to dress me up and make me pose in front of the camera so much that every other picture i have of me as a child is either in a swimsuit, or my mother's pearls and clothes, or with tons of makeup, yea you get the drift.









and after playing dress up. she gets the boys to stand in frame with me. my 2 boys, khairul and mamat. now u know where my makcikness comes from lah.



with atuk and mamat.



and of course there's that series of polaroids. spot the infamous mr rabbit ;)



nur (pipit) as a girl.



my mum's 21st birthday with the joo chiat gang. i dont even think thats all of them.



and it just so happened that this got stuck somewhere in the stack of old old photos. this not so old but old enough photo of my little baby brother ahmad.

there were no photos of belle cos she was in the next generation, but i remembered her as a realllllyyy cute baby. i used to dress her up with makeup and mother's hazana too. hur hur. so till i find the time to dig for more photos, i guess this will do. at least it'll help me get through lonely chiang mai nights (which starts again on monday) :(

i am nadi; :] at 12:11 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 2:25 AM Blogger KLS said...

Well at least it wasn't Pak Adi who dressed you up and made you pose for the cam...

 
at 10:27 AM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

pak adi tu kau!

 
at 3:57 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.. u so big and old now...

 
at 5:45 PM Blogger hello wello said...

u loook so cute lor, nadi!!!
hey, i saw mr rabbit in your polaroid
!

 
at 1:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lu punya apak dulu manyak kurus hor. lu manyak kiut ahh nadi.

 
at 12:14 AM Blogger Nadiah Sulaiman said...

Okay lah. Aku lagi cute.

 

Post a Comment


extras