Thursday, June 26, 2008

this,



came for me in the mail today! what a nice surprise! all the way from the big apple! ok, even though the sender (risi) is back in chiang mai now, and he already told me that i should be receiving mail, which pretty much makes it an anticipated surprise, its still a nice surprise anyways :)

i burst out laughing the moment i saw it. love it mr ho. you are favourite friend too. thats why u must come. come eat glin tea ice klim with me oh!



so the day started out great, with present from new york and waking up early and all. then ms F, for fuck you, fuck you till you die, just had to ruin the rest of my day. and then thanks again to mummehhh... mummeh mummehhhh... for bringing me lingerie shopping till i die at robinsons, and making me feel ok all over again.

i am nadi; :] at 9:43 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 7:22 PM Blogger Unknown said...

mak i just read this!!
so sweet.

i miss u 2 nadi ho..

october la ah.. then we go makan talk cock sing song eat kek ice klim all nite.

 
at 8:31 PM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

mak. slow keppa.

 

Post a Comment


extras