Friday, August 29, 2008

can somebody please knock me in the head. why do i still not have a new phone? im giving myself till the end of today to decide between the iphone 16GB and the samsung f700. some help please?

here's why i think i should get these,

iphone;
wireless
2gb worth of local data usage
syncs with my macbook
cheap cheap

but,

it only has a touch screen which is a problem for girls with long nails ie; me.
its not as black and bold as the f700, which means i wld only die die get the white.

samsung f700;
qwerty keyboard (very yey!)
matches my camera
my loyalty to samsung

but,

it does not have wireless, which means no more toilet chatting for me.
its much more expensive than the iphone. at least 300 more.

ok. i really have to get over this phone craze in my head by today. wait, do i really need a new phone?

baaaaah.

i am nadi; :] at 11:33 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras