Thursday, August 21, 2008

a coupl'a months back, i wrote abt the dispute i had between the samsumng omnia, and the iphone. lo and behold, im still using my samsung blackjack. my mum on the other hand, has gotten the samsung omnia, and h is gonna get the iphone. so maybe i dont really need either one as they'll be lurking around me anyway :)

i say, hello F700!



aesthetically, this one has already won me over. i absolutely love samsung for their clean lines and their very bold black. unfortunately for me, there's no built in wifi for this phone, which is a real bummer cos im quite a frequent user of that function. gprs just costs too much for checking emails in my home toilet. im still considering and keeping it as one of my options (till i get my singtel voucher), but this wifi thing is really making me quack.

i am nadi; :] at 12:40 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment


extras