Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i just realised i havent posted any photos of my past year travels on this blog. facebook has been so convenient when it comes to sharing photos that uploading them up here feels like such a chore :/

i finally got my rolls of film developed (back frm japan, jogja and thailand), and am quite happy with how the photos turned out. the roll from my diana dreamer will only be ready tom, so im hoping ive got better stuff out from there :) my first roll, but more to come! hopefully i wont be too lazy to post those :/

anyway, here's what kyoto looks like in late autumn :)





and 2 of my personal fav shots :)



<3



sigh.


i'll post more when im not too lazy :x promise!

i am nadi; :] at 1:02 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 11:39 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Postcard photo sia. EH SHOW MORE LEI goos stuff!

 
at 3:43 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i fucking miss kyoto la.

love the pics!

 
at 2:38 PM Blogger i am nadi; :] said...

kyoto was nice huh. i cant recall if youve shown me pics frm your cam.

 

Post a Comment


extras